How many people currently work for your organization? How many people work within the Human Resource department? Lastly, as a recruiter utilizing an applicant tracking system (ATS) for job creation and talent management, does your current ATS vendor charge based on company size or per user? If your hiring team consists of a small group of individuals among a large number of colleagues spread throughout different departments, is it fair to be charged for an ATS based on the number of people working for the organization?
We didn’t think so.
As a leader in applicant tracking solutions for 20 years, the Pereless Systems product has transformed to meet the needs of our clients every step of the way. Our applicant tracking service charges per user, not based on company size, as it only makes sense for customers to pay based on who uses the system. We also make it easy for system administrators to control and manage user access, set up new user licenses, and inactive users as needed.
User Roles Defined
- Power users
- System Administrations – “See all, do all” ATS users
- Recruiters – Almost as powerful as system admin with restrictions
- Regular User – Almost as powerful as system admin with restrictions
- Hiring Managers – Restricted login portal who are assigned jobs, candidates, & other access by power users
- Recruit Team Members – Free & unlimited users that ATS users can communicate with via email